10 March 2008
mees, yoo ahr bioutifoule
My students are so funny. They notice everything - a new hair cut, scarf or even when I change my eyeliner. Today, I wore a blouse I bought while on vacation but hadn't yet broken in. When I went to get one class of sixième after the morning break, I was greeted with "Miss, you are beautiful today." So cute, since an older student pretty much told me I had big feet. Not so cute. Later in the computer lab, the sixième were working on an activity about physical description. A pair of girls raised their hands and asked me to check their answers. When I clicked on their station, most of their words were correct, but one answer I saw made me laugh out loud. Under a very pretty girl, they had typed "bioutifoule." They spelled it just like they say it with their precious accents... bee-you-tee-fool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, mees, yoo ahr.
Post a Comment