09 August 2007

happy birthday to me!

Leo: Let go of the need to be in control of every detail. Lie low and embrace an opportunity to relax and operate from behind the scenes.

Today is my birthday, and in just a few hours, I'll be on a plane to France. What a way to start a new year! I think today's horoscope is very fitting. I definitely am going to have to learn to let go a bit this year. I hate not being in control of a situation, but one of my objectives of this new adventure is to relax a bit and embrace new opportunities.

I just finished my final suitcase check, and don't see how I could have forgotten anything, since my closet and all of the dresser drawers are completely empty. Still, that feeling that something has been left behind is something I won't be able to shake for a few days. But wait, I just said I'm going to focus on letting go and relaxing... no better time than the present!

No comments: